Monday, July 6, 2015

Movable stacks

It will be 85-100 degrees in Hanoi while I am there - but we stay in air conditioning. No idea about teaching site. With the humidly over 80% hotels can be super cool - like sweater wearing. So I have replaced tank tops with shirts with layers and shorts with capris and jackets. And back again because we do go outside. The only things for sure are a hat and sunglasses.

Thursday I fly Korean Air - 13 hours to Seoul and 5 more to Hanoi. Plus some random layovers. In some time zone on some day. Kindle loaded with good books. Now I need a sleep inducing airport paper back to put me to sleep at 12:35 PM.

I will be working with older teens and college students so the Hokey Pokey may not be what it is all about. I tried to find some magazines today the students could look at - without too much nudity or  articles on life as rock star. More challenging than I thought! We do like to read about us!

I can check in 48 hours before take off - tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment